Father Thomas Hennessey
Headmaster 1947 - 1960
Supplied By Steve Czyrko
"Father Thomas Hennessey, who had come as Headmaster in 1947 and was to remain until September 1960, not only saw to the opening of this block (**) but all the negotiations in respect of the 1960 extensions..."
(**) ("1952" Block - although the date in this magazine is 1951, in the 1977 College Jubilee magazine the date for the opening is given as 1952)
1976 Parish Magazine - College Golden Jubilee Diary
1977 School Jubilee Magazine - Reminiscences
|| Assorted Photographs ||